Write On Wednesday, Music Madness, Writing Madness, Inspirational Madness

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

22 Things - Creative Change Challenge

How Does It Work? 22 Things is a Creative Change Challenge. By signing up, you are announcing to the world - and more importantly yourself - that you are breaking free of the long standing idea that in order to make changes in your life, you have to do BIG things. 22 Things is about making a list twenty-two small steps you can take - right now - to change your life. 



Big thanks to Angie - for she started this wonderful idea!


My 22 things are:

1. Work on buiding my self-confidence
2. Spend more time with friends
3. Read more than usual
4. Listen more carefully
5. Laugh
6. "Spring Clean" my ever expanding closet
7. Excercise
8. Write - even when I'm not in the mood
9. Eat fruit instead of a snickers bar
10. Judge less
11. Meditate
12. Join writer workshops
13. Blog about what makes up me
14. Take more pictures
15. Less internet time
16. More outside time
17. Study, study, study
18. Consume more than 1 glass of water a day
19. Journal more instead of a word document ( the computer world has ruined me!)
20. Learn to cook an authentic meal
21. Don't be so hard on myself for taking four years to get my Associate's Degree. (Ugh!)
22. LESS FEAR - MORE LIFE!

5 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I really like this idea. I am going to work on making a list of my 22 today!

Lisa Shambrook said...

I really need to do this too...keep waiting for time to sit and ponder my 22 things, but I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get it done!

Angie Richmond said...

Welcome to 22 things! I'm so glad you deiced to join :) Fabulous list!!

Angie Richmond said...

Do you have a Twitter account? I'd love to link my tweets to your blog.

Stephanie said...

@Angie - Yes, I do have a twitter. I have a button on the right side of this page. Feel free to follow me. I am a bit new to the twitter world, so I have yet to learn the "twitter" lingo. ;)