Write On Wednesday, Music Madness, Writing Madness, Inspirational Madness

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My BSG Fan Video

I have been a fan of Battlestar Galatica the new series for awhile now. Though the show has been off for a few years, I discovered it last summer and became an addict!! I also make videos to favorite movies of mine and have been known to do television series. This is my 2nd attempt at Battlestar.

I chose to do a video that is based on the characters Laura Roslin and Bill Adama. These two experience something so blinding that not even the audience know how to describe it. Roslin is played by the amazing and talented Mary Mcdonnell; Adama is played by the awesome Eddie Olmos.
I wanted to capture the essence of these two characters and explore the depths of their struggles. The love and the respect they have on and off screen is something that is fragile and rare. :)

2 comments:

Leigh Covington said...

Oooh! Great job on this. I'm always so impressed when I people make these. I wouldn't even know where to start. *sigh* One day I will learn. Yours is awesome!

Stephanie said...

Thank you! It's a process to learn, but it is fun! Glad you enjoyed it.