Happy 2012 everyone! It feels great to be back. I am excited about this year, for this will be a beginning to all things! I thought I would start off the new year with my favorite tunes, for they do inspire me to write.
Dido is one of those singer/songwriters that you just adore no matter what the song is about. Her voice sends chills down my spine and her poetic lyrics fill the air with wonder. There are rumours that 2012 is her year, for she has been hard at work on her next album for the past two and a half years. I am excited to see what the year has in store for her as well as everyone! Cheers to 2012! :)
3 comments:
Love this song :)
Here's to a great 2012!
Fabulous song choice! I love this song!
Her songs are magical! Glad you both liked my music pick of the week! :)
Post a Comment