I have received a Versatile Blogger Award by the wonderful Lene! She nominated me for this lovely award and I want to give my thanks and gratitude for doing so! I have never been nominated for anything---especially for my blog! Ha Ha! Many thanks to all of my followers....I will do my best to keep my writing fresh, funny, and exciting!
To accept one of these awards there are certain rules you have to follow;
1) thank the blogger who awarded you and link back to them (see above!)
2) share 7 interesting facts about yourself
3) pass the award on to 15 newly discovered blogs
Here are 7 interesting facts about myself;
1. I am in my 4th year of College majoring in Creative Writing.
2. My birthday is in January. (Not that interesting, but it's a fact! Ha Ha)
3. Besides writing, music is also my passion.
4. I am terrified of spiders!!!!!
5. Fall is my favorite time of year.
6. My father died when I was 20 years old due to alcohol; I have never took a drop of alcohol nor do I plan to.
7. My dream house is a log cabin, located somewhere in the mountains!
My newly discovered blogs.....
http://coffeedrivenandadventurebound.blogspot.com/
http://www.wherethefairieslive.com/
http://belamieandco2010.blogspot.com/
http://www.mummy-mayhem.com/
http://musingsofanothermother.blogspot.com/
http://peopledonteatenoughfudge.blogspot.com/
http://writersjournal-stella.blogspot.com/
http://thebook-journal.blogspot.com/
http://musings-of-a-small-one.blogspot.com/
http://thetrueadventuresofeloise.blogspot.com/
http://thisgirlhasgumption.blogspot.com/
http://www.anasofiaeugenio.com/
http://danielmeyerblog.com/
http://www.wordsandpen.com/
http://sandra-writingmania.blogspot.com/

1 comment:
Versatile Blogger Award - You've Been Nominated! http://danielmeyerblog.com/versatile-blogger-award
Post a Comment