Write On Wednesday, Music Madness, Writing Madness, Inspirational Madness

Friday, September 9, 2011

Music Pick ~ 9/11 Tribute

It is hard to believe that we are nearing the 10th anniversary of this horrific event. I wanted to post this video not just for the song, but for the people who lost their lives in this tragic moment in history. Please take a moment of silence and remember the victims and the victims families of September 11th, 2001.

The song used in this video is "Hands" By Jewel.

3 comments:

Daniel Meyer said...

Stephanie,

I'd love if you would share your story by commenting on my post about Remembering September 11th, 2001.

http://danielmeyerblog.com/remembering-september-11th-2001

Andy said...

I am on the opposite part of the world when it happened but I felt it as a 13year old. I am still recalling it now. Thank you for sharing.

P.S. I just awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award, I know you have received such an award before but i think you are deserving to receive it again. Please check it out here

Stephanie said...

Andy - I was 13 years old too when this horrible event happened. And thank you for nominating me! I am gracious!! I also nominated you again!