Laura Roslin was dieing of cancer when Bill Adama first began to develop more of a deeper feeling for her. I chose to write a mini prose piece of something that she could have very well thought to say to Bill.
I am lying in my own pool of sweat and though my skin is smoldering from the chemo treatments, I still feel the desire that you and I shared the night before. My veins are not weak due to being picked and probed by the doctor; my veins are weak because our love poured into a vast shell that opened up countless places in my heart.
I am diminishing into a thin peace of ice, but am still swathed around the warmth of your body. We sailed through orbits of space, searching for what we called a home. Home is what I found in you. Though my time is limited with you, I will take the aroma of your skin, the taste of your kiss, and the mutual understanding of desire with me into the unknown.
2 comments:
Well written. I don't know that TV show at all, however it reads well :)
Thank you! The show is fantastic!
Post a Comment