I recently came across this movie by accident while standing in line at the RedBox searching for another movie. I was intriqued not only by the title, but by the actress because I had never heard of her. I went home and watched it and was floored with the way that it was written. At first, I thought it was going to be another "end of the world" type story, but this is a story about a young woman who makes a mistake and is given another chance to "apologize." In the midst of it all, another earth has been found and there are other people living on this new earth -- which has another "you."
What captivated me the most was that Brit Marling who plays the character Rhoda, wrote this film herself. The writing within this movie has its own beauty and deserves to be shown off a bit. ;)
Here is the trailer for the film. Go check it out! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment