I’ve been tagged for the 'Kreativ Blogger Award. A big thank you to Lillie who is such a sweetheart!
The Rules:
1. Thank & link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the ten questions.
3. Share ten random facts/thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate blogs for the Kreative Blogger Award.
The Questions:
1. What's your favorite song?
This is a tough one for me since I am such a music nerd, but I will go with this one. It is currently my favorite driving song.
2. What's your favorite dessert?
Brownies!!!
3. What ticks you off?
When people blame others for their own actions.
4. What do you do when you're upset?
I journal, exercise, or read.
5. Which is your favorite pet?
My Blue-Merle Collie, Shay. She is very protective and a great cuddle buddy!
6. Which do you prefer: black or white?
My choice would have to be white. I love anything cream colored or anything close to it.
7. What is your biggest fear?
Not accomplishing my goals. I have had many struggles in my life that have pushed my goals out of the way, but I try to keep at least a few of them. :)
8. What is your attitude mostly?
I try to look at the bright side of life. There are days when I am just not feeling it at all, but most of the time I am happy. :)
9. What is perfection?
I do not know the meaning of this word. Lol.
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
I tend to splurge on television series that are on DVD. I hardly ever watch television, so when I have the time, I buy the series on DVD and catch up.
Random Facts:
1. I am a soup addict!
2. My handbag consists of my journal, the book I am currently reading, my ipod, and of course my wallet.
3. Pilates is my exercise of choice.
4. I like to make a big breakfast on Sunday mornings.
5. I have a bit of a crush on Clint Eastwood! :O
6. I love the outdoors!
7. Someday I want to learn how to surf.
8. I have never been to a real baseball game. (But I will be going in June)
9. I collect snow globes.
10. Toy Story is my favorite animated movie!!!
The Nominations:
http://40somethingundomesticateddevil.blogspot.com/
http://thelastkrystallos.blogspot.com/
http://keithawynn2011.blogspot.com/
http://goingforcoffee.blogspot.com/

4 comments:
Oh, you can never go wrong with Nora Jones, soup, and brownies. That actually sounds like a nice afternoon :)
"I tend to splurge on television series that are on DVD". ME TOO!! I have a huge collection that I watch when I have time. Hey shoot me an email sometime keith_wynn@hotmai.com we can share some of our favs and I can pick your brain!
I'm loving these Kreativ posts...great to get to know each other! And Clint Eastwood, makes me a little breathless too!
@Lillie - It does sound like a nice, quiet afternoon!
@Keith - Look for an e-mail shortly. Sorry it has taken me a few days to reply.
@Lisa - I love them too! It's a fun and creative way to get to know everyone. Clint is amazing! :)
Post a Comment